Residential, Commercial, And Industrial Flooring Solutions
Whether you are looking for flooring to use in your home, commercial or industrial facility, we have a revolutionary flooring system that will change how you see flooring forever! No longer will subpar traditional flooring systems rule the market thanks to our revolutionary epoxy flooring! Epoxy flooring is
- Extremely Customizable
- Long Lasting
- Easy To Maintain!
We have all the information you need about epoxy flooring down below!
Ready For Epoxy Flooring?
GET A FREE INSTALL QUOTE!
Types Of Epoxy Flooring
What We Offer In Kansas City
We offer bountiful options when it comes to epoxy flooring so here are the types of epoxy flooring systems we offer and what they can bring to your home, commercial or industrial facility.
Garage Floor Epoxy
Are you tired of your garage being dimly lit, susceptible to nasty stains or just want to make it more welcoming with that wow factor it so desperately craves? Here is what our garage floor epoxy can do to help with these problems:
- Garage floor epoxy has actually been tested and proven to make any area it is placed in up to 300 percent brighter without the assistance from other lighting sources thanks to its superior light reflectivity
- Thanks to the seamless and impenetrable surface of garage epoxy, you will never have to worry about nasty stains making there way into the epoxy. As soon as any nasty material makes its way onto the flooring, simply wipe it off with a rag and keep enjoying your beautiful flooring system
- Garage floor epoxy can even be customized to the full extent of the imagination with the help of our wide selection of base colors, option to use metallic pigments and multi-colored or single colored flakes. We can even place your favorite car or sports teams logo directly into the epoxy garage floor coating so you can show pride!
Are you tired of contractors trying to push subpar flooring systems into your commercial facility? We know you are! With our commercial epoxy flooring, we can vastly improve the performance and safety of your facility, and here’s how:
- Commercial epoxy is one of the few flooring systems that have been approved by the USDA for use in sensitive facilities such as food and beverage processing plants or even in medical facilities thanks to its extremely hygienic and seamless finish
- Need flooring that is both attractive and safe for your retail or grocery store? Look no further than a commercial epoxy! Not only is our epoxy fully customizable like you saw in the garage epoxy section, but it is also extremely slip and skid resistant as well! We can even make it safe to walk on when wet with an additive that we place in the top coat of the system that looks like sand to give the flooring texture
- Commercial epoxy can even protect against dropped objects, wear and tear and even heavy vehicle and foot traffic if the need arises
Need Epoxy Flooring Now?
Sit Back And Call The Professionals!
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic epoxy flooring is one of the most exotic flooring systems on the market and here is what makes the flooring so desirable:
- With a metallic epoxy floor coating, you can mimic the appearance of some of natures most stunning visuals including a cloudy day, lava and even waves. These visuals are crafted by solvents, trowel work or with squeegees
- Where people tend to assume that metallic epoxy floor coatings are weak in comparison to other epoxy flooring systems because of its beauty, that is not the case at all! Metallic epoxy actually uses the 100 percent solid epoxy system which makes it just as durable as an industrial epoxy flooring system!
- What makes metallic epoxy hard to reach is its learning curve that can take decades to master. Our team of epoxy floor coating contractors have been trained and have decades of combined experience working with metallic epoxy flooring systems.
Industrial Epoxy Flooring
We know how harsh the environment can be in an industrial facility so we wouldn’t waste your time with flooring that wouldn’t last in your facility. Here is what an industrial epoxy flooring system can bring to your business:
- Industrial epoxy flooring is one of the most durable flooring options on the market with an astounding weight tolerance of 25,000 PSI compared to traditional concrete flooring systems weight tolerance of 3,500 PSI
- We can even keep your facility open during install with our quick cure epoxy that is ready for light use in as little as one hour or we can even work in sections to keep slowdowns and closure to a minimum
- Industrial epoxy is even incredibly easy to maintain as the flooring system doesn’t require any sort of messy and expensive waxing or polishing procedures. All you will need is a soft bristle broom and a standard wet mop!
Basement Epoxy Flooring
Are you tired of your basement being uncomfortable due to heavy moisture and humidity? Unlike other flooring systems, epoxy floor coatings are resistant to moisture so they thrive in the basement! Here is why:
- Basement epoxy flooring is one of the few flooring systems to provide basement waterproofing and can significantly increase comfort in the basement by radically decreasing the amount of humidity in the basement
- Along with basement waterproofing, basement epoxy flooring is actually also resistant to mold and mildew. That means you won’t have to worry about dangerous mold spores spreading or the nasty smell of mildew running rampant in your basement!
- Not too crazy about the appearance of epoxy flooring? Don’t worry, with our vapor lock epoxy you can get a coat of basement waterproofing epoxy that can then be covered by the traditional flooring option of your choice without worrying about them becoming ruined from the underlying moisture